PT Ceria Utama Abadi was established in Jakarta in 1985. Its mission is to provide not only the fundamental but innovative engineering, construction and personnel services aligned with technical excellence and total commitment to its client’s needs, with particular emphasis on quality and safety. With its high degree of flexibility in supplying such services, PT Ceria Utama Abadi or CUA’s personnel and services are highly regarded throughout the oil and gas industry in Jakarta and Indonesia as a whole. In addition to its industry knowledge and experience, CUA’s multi-skilling approach which is underpinned by cost efficiency awareness provide the best resource management choice for many companies and projects which are in need of both specialized and technical resources.Position:
1. Hull Engineer - Structural
2. LQ Project Engineer
3. Instrument Engineer
4. Electrical Engineer
For Position 1-4
- Has experience 5 year in the design and construction of floating structures such as:
- Semisubmersible, Tension leg platform, FSO/FPU, FPSO, Oil Tanker , Bulk Carrier and Sea-going vessel in accordance to Classification Society and International industrial standard.
- Familiar with IACS rule and Classification Society requirement on the floating structure global strength, fatigue and it”s stability.
- Experience with structural analysis software and FEM analysis software such as Nastran, Femap, ANSYS and Abacus.
5. Commissioning Coordinator
- Proven experience (15 – 20 years) in the planning and execution of commissioning for large offshore facilities, and ability to seek out and leverage lessons learnt from recent field start-ups to complement own experience.
- Ability to develop workplans in collaboration with several functional groups to ensure that a fully integrated approach to commissioning is adopted. Strong planning capability.
- As a minimum educational requirement, a Bachelors degree in Engineering and Science.
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Engineering (Marine/Naval Architect Engineering or Structure Engineering)
- Having experience in Engineering as Marine/Naval Architect Engineer or Structural Engineer in offshore design.
- Having experience for engineering of offshore (platform or FPSO/FPU) project design, fabrication and installation.
- Good skill in using various engineering software packages such as SACS, FEM, ANSYS, etc. Familiar with AQWA and Orcaflex or similar.
- Knowledgeable of production operations and installation interfaces with Operations (Permit to Work, SIMOPs, Start-Up Procedures and Operations) is an advantage.
- Works effectively with others and strives to reach agreement on key interface issues. Has high ability to achieve goals using influence and trust. Ability to work with Operations Field Personnel is important
- Willing to be travel and positioned in the field within fabrication/ construction phases
7. Materials Management Advisor
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or related field. Diploma/Certificate in Procurement/ Supply Chain Management would be an advantage.
- Prefer minimum 15 years experience in Procurement and Supply Chain function, particularly related to subsea equipment.
- Knowledgeable on ERP systems/tools such as SAP, Ariba and JDE would be an advantage.
- Demonstrated excellent planning, analytical, people skills and communication skills are essential to the job.
- Demonstrated proficiency of working and communicating with a multi-functional asset team.
- Willing to travel to global manufacturing and fabrication locations.
- Demonstrated safety leadership and disciplined application of operational excellence management systems.
9. QA/QC Coordinator –BKA
Of position 8-9
- Minimum S1 degree in Engineering or equivalent
- Familiar with regulations and requirements for inspection and certification.
- Multi-discipline Experience Including examination of pressure vessel, welding, NDT certification, and pipelines experience.
- Inspection experience in each categories of equipment (umbilical, flexible pipe, Subsea equipment, pressure vessel, rotating equipment, electrical, flow line, crane or platform)
- Good written and spoken English language communication skill
- Good understanding on the implementation of ISO9000 quality management system.
- Must have minimum 10 years experience in a supervisory level coordinating quality activities in a new project and/or turn around (repair and maintenance) of oil and gas production facilities.
- Experience in setup QA/QC system for Major Capital Project size
- Willing to spend up to 50% on domestic or international travel time
Official website: -->